Terms & Conditions
Our Family Card Terms and conditions
- Our Family card membership is open to UK residents, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Orchid Pubs and Dining Ltd.
- A Our Family card entitles the holder to 1 point for every £1 spent on any food and drink consumed on the premises.
- The points you receive will be rounded to the nearest pound, for example if you spend £1.50 you will earn two points and if you spend £1.49 you will earn one point.
- Cards can be used in participating pubs only. For the latest full list of participating pubs, visit: www.ourfamilyclub.co.co.uk
- Scheme rewards and offers can only be accessed once a Our Family card is fully registered. Cards can be registered by completing a paper application or by registering a card online at www.ourfamilyclub.co.uk
- In order to collect points a card must be presented at the time of ordering. Failure to present a card will mean points cannot be collected.
- Once a balance of 500 points is reached and the card is registered, we’ll convert this to a £5 reward voucher, which will be added to your card. The voucher can be redeemed by visiting any till point in any Our Family Club pub.
- Reward vouchers can be used against any food and drink purchase in full or in part. Where the pub has a linked Fuzzy Eds Fun House, vouchers will also be redeemable against purchases in the fun house. No change will be given; any remaining value will stay on the card.
- £5 reward vouchers expire 12 months after issue. Vouchers are non-transferable and carry no cash value.
- Reward vouchers can only be redeemed in Our Family Club pubs.
- Card balance and points information can be obtained online at: www.ourfamilyclub.co.uk or in one of our participating venues, by asking a member of staff.
- Our Family over 50’s dining offer is available in All Inns only and is awarded to the authorised signatory plus one dining partner, who must also be over the age of 50. Cards are non-transferable.
- Cardholders may be asked to show ID when attempting to use the card. Cards may be retained if misuse or fraudulent use is suspected.
- Only one card can be held by a registered individual at any one time.
- For lost or stolen cards, please contact the Our Family Card helpline on 0870 240 1300
- This card remains the property of Orchid Pubs and Dining Ltd.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or terminate any loyalty schemes, or vary the terms of participation, or withdraw, any part of the scheme or offer without compensation at any time and without prior notice.
- Your details and information about your transactions will be used by us to send you membership correspondence and to improve our service to you. We will never share personal data with any third party.
- We may contact you from time to time to let you know about wider offers and promotions available from our wider group. You may select to opt out of receiving these communications at any time.
- Scheme organised by Orchid Pubs & Dining ltd., Park Mill, Burydell Lane, Park Street, St. Albans, AL2 2EZ.
2-course Our Family over 50’s dining offer and other promotional offers and discounts.
- Our Family Club over 50’s 2 course meal and other offers made available from time to time are subject to availability.
- Our Family Club over 50’s meal offers are only awarded to the authorised signatory plus one dining partner, who must be aged 50 or over. Cards are non-transferrable.
- Over 50’s 2-course meal offer is available all day Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. A number of participating pubs may also accept Our Family Club over 50’s diners up to 3pm on Saturdays; please check with the pub before you visit.
- The Our Family Club individual offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount and can only be used as specified in the individual pub.
- Our Family Club cards must be produced at the time of ordering to obtain the offer price and reward points.
Birthday voucher terms and conditions:
- Receive a free birthday drink when you dine and order at least a main meal.
- Free drinks includes: a 175ml glass of house wine, a pint of beer or a house spirit and mixer (25ml measure – standard measures may vary by pub) and any soft or non-alcoholic hot drink. Subject to availability – a suitable alternative may be offered if the chosen product is not available.
- Voucher must be presented at the time of ordering together with a valid Our Family Club card.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and card holders must be present at time of redemption.
- The Our Family card the voucher relates to must be presented and swiped in order to activate this offer.
- Vouchers are issued 2 weeks prior to the card holder’s birthday and are valid for two weeks after the card holder’s birthday. There is no cash alternative.
- Can be used in any participating businesses, for a full up-to-date list please visit the website www.ourfamilyclub.co.uk