No More Waiting for the Postman
From 11th March 2014, the way you receive your loyalty rewards will change
Instead of your loyalty rewards being sent by post, they will now be available instantly from the till. So, in future, when you reach 500 points, we’ll convert this instantly to £5 cash which will be ready and waiting for you to redeem at the till when you settle your bill.
OTHER IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE SCHEME
- The great news is your Our Family Club member benefits are not changing. Remember to swipe your Our Family card against every transaction to collect your loyalty reward points, and to redeem any other member benefits.
- From 11th March, Diamond cards can no longer be accepted in Our Family pubs, the good news is, the Over 50’s menu option will still be available if you are over 50 years of age and hold a valid Our Family card
- We regret that beyond 11th March 2014 we will not be able to offer member benefits without a valid, registered loyalty card. If you do not have a registered Our Family card, you can complete an application in any Our Family pub or apply online
- If you have lost your Our Family card, you can call our Help centre and request a replacement – they can ensure any points that you have already earned are transferred over to your new card. If your card is not currently registered, you can call our Help centre on 0870 240 1300 to register your card.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How will I know if I have earned a loyalty reward?
Once you have earned 500 points we’ll automatically convert this to a £5 cash voucher, which you can redeem within 12 months. We will notify you by email or SMS to let you know that you have a voucher to redeem.
How do I check my current points balance?
You can check your balance at any time by visiting our website www.ourfamilyclub.co.uk, please note you may need to create an account first if you have not used this facility before. You can also ask a member of staff at the till point to check your balance for you. They will provide a short printed statement, which you can keep for reference.
Without a voucher, how will the pub know that I have a reward to redeem?
If we have notified you that you have a cash balance to redeem or if you know you have reached 500 points, all you need to do is present your loyalty card at the till and ask to redeem your reward.
How long will I have to claim my loyalty rewards?
You have 12 months to claim your loyalty rewards from the point of issue. We will notify you by email or SMS close to the expiry of your rewards to remind you to use them up.
Do I have to redeem the full voucher value at the same time?
No, you can you chose to redeem all or part of your voucher value. So if your order is £3.50, you can redeem £3.50 and save the remaining £1.50 for a future transaction.
Will I still receive my Birthday drink?
Instead of receiving a voucher in the post for your free Birthday drink, we will send a personalised voucher to your registered email address. If you do not have an email address, we we will send this to your registered mobile telephone by SMS instead.
I have been using my card regularly but have not yet received any rewards?
If you have not received any loyalty rewards, this may be due to one of the following reasons:
- You have moved house since joining the scheme and we still hold your old address on record.
- Your card has not been registered.
- You do not have enough loyalty points to generate a voucher.
- You have not provided information on when your Birthday is.
In all of the above instances, please contact our Help centre who will help to resolve this.
I’ve changed my personal details, what do I do?
You can login to your Online account and change your personal details at any time or call our helpcentre and we can do this for you.
For any further questions please contact the Our Family Club helpcentre on 0870 240 1300 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm) www.ourfamilyclub.co.uk